She's ready for excitement! She is Laura, Tanisia Art's new tube. This kit comes with 145 elements, 8 frames and 20 papers for your scrapping pleasure. Match for Dilara;s Tube Alexa. Not all elements are shown in preview. For Personal Use Only. tube not included.
Saturday, July 2, 2022
All Dolled UP CT Ad Runner
She's ready for excitement! She is Laura, Tanisia Art's new tube. This kit comes with 145 elements, 8 frames and 20 papers for your scrapping pleasure. Match for Dilara;s Tube Alexa. Not all elements are shown in preview. For Personal Use Only. tube not included.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madeline PTU
•·.·´¯`·.·• New in stores for All Dolled Up Scraps •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.· Madeline ·.·´¯`·.·• This kit is a match to Attila's new tube...
-
Sorry about being late posting this but the day has gotten me fast yesterday and I was so distracted that I forgot to post this..... Mine is...
-
•·.·´¯`·.·• New in stores for All Dolled Up Scraps •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.· Madeline ·.·´¯`·.·• This kit is a match to Attila's new tube...
-
I have two new Store Exclusives ALL THAT GLITTERS STORE WITCH http://allthatglitterzstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_...

No comments:
Post a Comment