Thursday, February 2, 2012

Creatively scrappin blog train


Sorry about being late posting this but the day has gotten me fast yesterday and I was so distracted that I forgot to post this..... Mine is a FTU/PU paper pack.
Loves Kiss

Stop at the main station to get everyone else's part.

Creatively Scrappin Blog Train

5 comments:

  1. beautiful but passworded. can you please correct or give password? thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous set! Thank you so much for sharing. However, it is password protected. Could you please provide the password or take the protection off? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing ths Lovely kit but it's password protected can you give us the password plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your part of this wonderful train this month. But can't download because it needs a password. Will check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have updated the link. I do not understand what is going on with 4share so I moved it over to mediafile.

    ReplyDelete

Madeline PTU

•·.·´¯`·.·• New in stores for All Dolled Up Scraps •·.·´¯`·.·•   •·.·´¯`·.· Madeline ·.·´¯`·.·• This kit is a match to Attila's new tube...